Why can't I successfully import a feed?
This may be due to any of the following:
- The feed is not a valid podcast feed, meaning it doesn't contain audio enclosures or playable media elements.
- The feed no longer exists, or its URL is incorrect or broken.
- The URL doesn't point to a feed at all. Some users may mistake website URLs for RSS feed URLs.
- The inputted feed URL does not begin with "HTTP://" or, in some cases, "HTTPS://."
- The feed has been blacklisted as per the publisher's request. This is true, especially on premium/private feeds, since we currently do not support them.
- In rare cases, there might be a bug in our feed import tool.
Should you need further assistance on this, feel free to contact us anytime via firstname.lastname@example.org.